While the vows have been made and your honeymoon is over, your minds may be far from thinking about taxes. But there are some important considerations to make regarding your future taxes and filing status as newlyweds.
We know many of the questions you have when it comes to filing your first joint tax return and combining your financial lives.
We help answer questions such as:
- How does our tax bracket change?
- How does your new tax bracket affect your savings plan?
- What new tax credits and deductions are now available to you?
- What is the "marriage penalty?"
- How can you join your financial lives and strategically plan for your next big purchase?
Ready to get your questions answered? Let us know how we can help: