We're looking for the best and brightest to join our world-class team.
People with a passion for excellence from globally diverse backgrounds, with different experiences and new ways of thinking. People who want to put their talents and their fresh ideas to work with us.
These are the kinds of individuals who succeed at Drucker Wealth Management:
• Highly-energized and confident individuals who thrive in a high-change environment.
• Innovators who never stop asking, "Is there a better way?" and who have the intellectual curiosity to find it.
• Team players who build shared vision and accept full responsibility for making it happen.
• Leaders who are brave enough to take risks…smart enough to use sound judgment…and want to be rewarded for the value they create.
• Those who believe that constant learning is their responsibility and part of their jobs.
• Motivators who can mobilize and energize teams to produce quality results.
• Problem-solvers who can size up obstacles and seize momentum.
• People who can unleash the creativity in themselves and others.
See yourself in that list? Read on...
• Help prepare client meeting presentations
• Assist with monthly correspondence reporting
• CRM system maintenance
• Assist in preparing financial plans
• Responsible for creating and updating client reviews
• Handles miscellaneous operational activities.
• Develops and maintains written systems of all activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Pursuing BA/BS degree in finance-related field from an accredited institution
• A strong focus on getting the details right
• Strong Excel skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to work autonomously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently with all levels of staff and management
• Process driven, and at ease with technoloAbility
We are always seeking new talent to join our team.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following,
1. Your reason for wanting to join the team.
2. Where you see yourself in 5 years.
3. Attach a copy of your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!