We're looking for the best and brightest to join our world-class team.
These are the kinds of individuals who succeed at Drucker Wealth:
• Highly-energized and confident individuals who thrive in a high-change environment.
• Innovators who never stop asking, "Is there a better way?" and who have the intellectual curiosity to find it.
• Team players who build shared vision and accept full responsibility for making it happen.
• Leaders who are brave enough to take risks…smart enough to use sound judgment…and want to be rewarded for the value they create.
• Those who believe that constant learning is their responsibility and part of their jobs.
• Motivators who can mobilize and energize teams to produce quality results.
• Problem-solvers who can size up obstacles and seize momentum.
• People who can unleash the creativity in themselves and others.
See yourself in that list? Read on...
1. Full-time Tax Advisor Position at Drucker Wealth:
Looking for an energetic, driven Enrolled Agent to join our 3rd generation financial planning team.
We are an established financial planning firm founded in 1959, focused on helping career oriented professionals working in tech, media, and finance plan for their future.
You will become an integral part of our proven Financial Life Planning® process. You will build close relationships with our Wealth Builder clients and meet with them virtually throughout the year on their scheduled check-in calls.
Must have experience in personal income tax preparation, deliver high quality work with strong attention to detail and have an established PTIN with the IRS.
If you value quality over quantity and deep client relationships please email your resume for consideration.
- Tax preparation & tax filing for existing investment and financial planning clients
- Tax projections throughout the year for existing clients
- AMT calculations & stock option planning for existing clients
- Providing quarterly tax estimates for clients seeking ongoing tax help
- Scheduling meetings with clients as needed throughout the year and nurturing client relationships
- Providing analysis & insights into prior year tax returns for new clients
- Being involved in the delivery & implementation of a Financial Plan Delivery for new financial planning clients
- Learn & be involved in gathering 1099 statements, filing RMD”s, and addressing distribution planning
Job Benefits & Growth Potential:
- Develop deeper client relationships. You will learn how to apply your tax knowledge as part of a comprehensive financial planning & wealth management relationship
- Join a top tier firm. You get to plug into one of the top financial planning firms in the country & use our systems/processes/people while in a capacity (tax prep) that you would be instrumental in building out
- Zero prospecting. This role does not involve prospecting for new tax clients or having to do one-off tax returns….You will get to use your expertise for the benefit of clients that we have deep, meaningful, and substantial relationships with
- Planning first approach. We are all about tax planning over simply tax filing. What does this mean for you? You will not be doing 500 returns in March/April, working 24/7 but then with nothing to do (or income) the rest of the year…we look at tax as ongoing conversation
- Work with a team. Work as part of a team that handles all aspects of financial planning for our clients
- No burnout. Quality over quantity. Full time salaried position with bonus potential. NOT at all dependent upon number of tax returns done. Again, we are all about quality clients over quantity.
- Work virtually We are a 100% virtually planning firm and are happy with you working from wherever you are most comfortable
- Grow with our firm. We are in growth mode as a firm & and in building out our tax prep business. We are looking for someone who is similarly forward thinking and growth focused.
To apply for this full-time position, please email Neisy Arnez, email@example.com.
2. Full-time Virtual Financial Planner Role
Drucker Wealth is seeking a virtual financial planner – someone who is passionate about developing meaningful relationships with their clients. This is a full time position and the perfect candidate will have a dedicated team member mindset, excellent oral and written communication skills, enthusiasm for financial planning, a self-starter mentality, and will possess principles that align with the company’s core team values: innovation, reliability, optimism, candor, and experience.
This role will provide support to Gideon Drucker, CFP AIF ECA and Lance Drucker, CLU ChFC, and it is an incredible chance to learn from two heavyweights in the industry. Gideon is a student of the business and continues to hone his craft every day, he wrote “How To Avoid HENRY Syndrome”, and he has been nominated as a top advisor for millennials by Forbes, Business Insider and Money Under 30. Lance Drucker, ChFC, CLU, holds 30 years of experience in wealth management under his belt. Inspired by his time working with many powerful female clients, he also wrote a book titled “How To Avoid Bag Lady Syndrome: The Strong Woman’s Guide To Financial Peace of Mind.”
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to be an essential part of a team and gain valuable experience in a collaborative and flexible environment. Other benefits and opportunities related to this position include:
- Grow in a career that offers autonomy to excel in accordance with your strengths and skills, while affording freedom and flexibility of work-life balance
- Join an already successful team with your desire to contribute to the firm’s success and and to clients’ long-term goals
- Participate in foundational areas of the business through your contribution of client service and comprehensive financial planning
- Provide superior client service through the implementation of Drucker Wealth’s Financial Life Planning™ process
- Attend webinars and Right Fit calls to become integrated in the client relationship
- Enter detailed notes into Redtail and gather paperwork to initiate the planning process
- Schedule and host planning meetings with clients to discuss goals
- Formulate the plan using Right Capital and develop actionable next steps to present to the client
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to open new accounts, transfer funds, secure insurance policies etc.
- Manage pipeline of plans in process and all follow up interactions with clients
- Support older Drucker Wealth clients pre-dating Financial Life Planning process to optimize planning opportunities
- As you develop your skills, additional responsibilities may be assigned to you
- 1-3+ years of financial planning industry experience preferred
- Must have passed the CFP® exam or be a CFP® Professional
- Passionate about building and maintaining client relationships – highly motivated to explore and maximize planning opportunities
- Extremely focused, very high attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Aptitude for applying financial planning knowledge in real-life situations
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Display initiative and have the ability to take on tasks for the success of the business
- Self-driven and disciplined to meet deadlines in a home office environment
- Tech savvy – experience with RightCapital, Redtail, Riskalyze a plus
- Excited to take on new challenges and adapt to change
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
To apply for this full-time position, please click here.
3. Virtual Internship Role
• Help prepare client meeting presentations
• Assist with monthly correspondence reporting
• CRM system maintenance
• Assist in preparing financial plans
• Responsible for creating and updating client reviews
• Handles miscellaneous operational activities.
• Develops and maintains written systems of all activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Pursuing BA/BS degree in finance-related field from an accredited institution
• A strong focus on getting the details right
• Strong Excel skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to work autonomously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently with all levels of staff and management
• Process driven, and at ease with "technoloAbility"
We are always seeking new talent to join our team.
To apply for the internship role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following,
1. Your reason for wanting to join the team.
2. Where you see yourself in 5 years.
3. Attach a copy of your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!