Wondering What It Means To Be A Planning First Firm?
We know that as a high earning mid-career professional with a lot going on financial planning can feel overwhelming, taxing and downright difficult to think about!
To operate at a true-fiduciary level, we designed a process that is 100% free from the conflicts of interest you might experience with other advisors who are only interested in managing your money (and as soon as possible!).
That’s why we use a planning first approach and have developed our Financial Life Plan® to help you determine where you are now, where you want to be and how to get there. Once you've completed your FLP® you are under no obligation to work with our firm.
Here are the core planning areas that make up our Financial Life Plan®
Cash Flow Analysis
- Budget Breakdown
- Current Saving Projections
- Implementable Saving Strategies
Tax Management Planning
- Roth Conversion Bracket Bumping
- Stock Options Analysis & Planning
- Employee Benefits Review
- Maximizing your Tax Bracket
- Lifetime Tax Mitigation Strategies
Insurance & Estate Planning Analysis
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Disability Insurance Needs Analysis
- Long Term Care Risk Mitigation
- Making specific & implementable insurance recommendations
- Designing your family's estate planning diagram
Investment Portfolio Review & Analysis
- Volatility Tolerance
- Investment Audit of all accounts
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan Allocation Analysis
- Making specific & implementable investment recommendations
Retirement Readiness Road map
- Personalized, Customized Bucket Plan
- Personal Client Web Portal
- The Family Estate Vault
- Annual Update to Financial Modeling Report
What Is Our Service Model?
Brutal Honesty & Radical Transparency is our tagline (c’mon, it’s on the first page).
We want our fees to be clear to you right away.
We charge a one-time flat fee to complete your Financial Life Plan®.
The fee is dependent on your Household Income as outlined below.
$250,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $750,000
$750,000 - $1,000,000
$1,000,000 - $1,500,000
*For single person household only.
What is considered Household Income?
- Restricted Stock Units
A breakdown of how we get paid if you choose to hire us as your investment advisor at the plan’s conclusion can be found here.
See what our clients are saying...
Read all of our reviews:
Why are we a "Planning First" firm?
Generally I won’t suggest investment options without performing a financial analysis. I mean, I’m just not good enough to provide credible advice without seeing the entire financial picture and understanding the overlapping and sometimes competing client goals. So I educate first, then I plan, and then if we come to an agreement, I will advise and provide investment services. -Lance Drucker, CLU ChFC
Ready to take the first step toward planning for your financial future?
Schedule a "Right Fit" Call
Learn more about the Drucker Wealth Financial Life Plan®: