Are you a H.E.N.R.Y.? ️
(High Earner, Not Rich Yet)
A HENRY is a high earner that is motivated to build out their personal financial roadmap in a way that helps them achieve their long term financial goals most efficiently.
As a HENRY, your Financial Life Plan® does not center around the assets you have available to invest today, but rather revolves entirely around the investment planning, tax planning, and protection planning you can begin today to maximize your financial situation as your life evolves.
How do I know if I am a good fit?
We deliver the greatest value when we focus on comprehensive planning that requires our expertise.
Our typical clients are:
|Aged 29-49 with an income over $150,000.||Focused on minimizing current & future tax bill|
|Newly married, newly with children, or with a recent & significant income bump||Ready to align investments with their goals, investment time horizon, and stage of life|
|Have targeted financial goals to plan for and build around||Work in tech or media and have stock options to strategize for|
|Diligent Savers that can save $3,000 month||1099 Income Earners that need help selecting the most appropriate retirement plan for themselves|
|Need help putting together an estate plan for your growing family|
35, Single, Advertising Executive, New York, Household Income $185k.
"As I start my financial journey, I want to make sure I have a roadmap ahead of me, always keeping me on the right track in my financial world. Just like in my career, I want to make sure I’m at the top of my game (& that of my peers!)"
39 & 40, Married, Product Manager & Doctor, San Francisco, Household Income $450k.
"As my spouse and I have spoken more and more lately about our lifetime goals, we realized we have enough on our plate. We want professional guidance from a trusted, fiduciary source because we don’t want to spend our day analyzing our investments, our taxes or our cash flow. Not our thing!"
46 & 44, Married, Small Business Owner & Data Engineer, New York, Household Income $525k.
"2 Careers, 2 kids, a mortgage, vacation plans…yup, we have a lot going on! We want to grow with a financial firm that will allow us to spend our days doing what we love best and spending time with our families."
Where to start?
Our process begins with a 15-Minute Fit Call.
See what our clients are saying and read all of our reviews! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read Our Reviews
Meet The Wealth Builder Team
Developed by our third-generation planner, Gideon Drucker, our H.E.N.R.Y. Syndrome® services are designed to help prospering professionals find their financial footing. Combining decades of old-school experience with today’s top technology, we’re more than ready to help you build a solid financial future.
Our Wealth Builder team holds the following designations & credentials:
- CFP® Professionals
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Equity Compensation Associate®
- Founder & Director, Wealth Builder Division
- Investopedia Top 100 Advisor, 2022
- Top Next Gen Advisor, Forbes, 2019-2020
- Top 7 NYC Financial Advisor, Money Under 30
- Best Financial Advisors for Millennials, Business Insider
- Author, "How to Avoid HENRY Syndrome®"
- Lead Financial Advisor, Wealth Builder Division
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Wealth Management Specialist
The Wall Street Journal "What Is a 529 College Savings Plan?"
Business Insider "A pay-yourself-first budget is a simple way to amp up your savings. Here's how it works"
- Director of Financial Planning, Wealth Builder Division
- Karina guides Wealth Builders through our carefully designed planning process.
- Runs the input call to get your personal financial data loaded into your portal
- Links outside accounts to help you view your entire financial world in one place.
- Karina facilitates check-points with your Lead Advisor throughout the planning process
- Ensures you are getting the most value out of your Financial Life Plan®!
We’re Equipped To Help Individuals and Families Including:
Ready to get started?